Thank you to our "In Fide et Caritate" Sponsors
Once again this year we are converting our Annual Fund drive, Golf Outing and Gala to a Virtual Appeal to help us meet our goals in the current environment.
Your donation will provide necessary technology for our teachers and students, scholarships for students in need, critical funding for the athletic and arts programs, and will ensure our building is up-to-date, secure, and innovative.
Tuition only covers 85% of the annual operating budget, and the remaining 15 % ($450,000) must be raised through the support of our generous donors.
Please consider making a gift in honor of a faculty or staff member who made a significant impact in your high school education. Your gift will make a difference and change a life — forever.