1. The 50K Ride Registration/Check-in is 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. The ride begins at 9:00 a.m.
2. The 12-Mile Family Ride Registration/Check-in is 9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. The 12-Mile Ride start time will be staggered every 15 minutes starting at 9:45 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
3. Sanitizing stations will be available in the main area (Lower Makefield Township Park) and the rest areas.
4. Signs will be posted at the main area and rest areas in highly visible areas to promote protective measures (face masks, handwashing, and social distancing).
5. Frequently touched surfaces at the main area and rest areas such as tables, chairs, and supply containers etc. will be cleaned and disinfected repeatedly during the event.
6. Shared objects such as pens, iPad, clipboards, coolers etc. will be cleaned and disinfected between uses.
7. Disposable gloves will be used when removing garbage bags and when handling or disposing trash. Gloves are to be removed after handling trash and hands thoroughly washed.
8. Volunteers who are not feeling good, have a fever or showing signs of symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to stay home.
9. Volunteers will have their temperatures taken on arrival to the main area and will wear masks at all times.
10. Volunteers will wash/sanitize hands between each rider check-in.
11. Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the event. Volunteers will make sure restrooms are adequately supplied with soap, paper towels, hand sanitizer, toilet paper etc. Trash cans will be emptied repeatedly. Volunteers will also limit the number of people in the restrooms at one time to allow for social distancing.
12. Volunteers at rest areas will clean and sanitize frequently touched surfaces, all shared objects and make sure the restrooms/port-a-johns are adequately stocked and cleaned/sanitized repeatedly.
13. Disposable food service items such as utensils, dishes, napkins, trays will be used throughout the event.
14. Volunteers will be provided with proper protective gear to serve food to our attendees.
1. If you are feeling sick, have a cough, running a fever of over 99 degrees, or show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home. You may email us at Info@AJFoundation.org for a refund of your registration fee.
2. Face masks/coverings must be worn at all times in the main area (other than while you are sitting down eating), staging areas and rest areas.
3. Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet while in the main area, staging area and rest areas. Please observe social distancing while standing in que for check-in or the restroom.
4. Sanitizing stations will be available at the main area and rest areas.
5. Please adhere to the Registration/Check-in times for each ride, listed above.
1. How do I get to the bike event?
1. The starting/ending address is 1100 Edgewood Rd. Yardley, PA 19067.
There is plenty of parking right at the venue. Please try to fill the back parking lot first.
The 50K Ride Registration/Check-in is 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. The 50K Ride begins at 9:00 a.m. The 12-Mile Family Ride Registration/Check-in is 9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. The 12-Mile Ride start times will be staggered every 15 minutes starting at 9:45 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Yes, there will be a light breakfast served from 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Lunch will be served from 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Each of the rest stops will be stocked with water and light refreshments.
Yes, helmets are mandatory for all riders.
Yes, for the long distance rides, SAG vehicles will be out on the courses to assist riders. When necessary, SAG vehicles will be able to return riders to the start/finish location. Prior to the start-time for all riders, cue cards are distributed to each participant. Cue cards list the directions for the riders as well as volunteer names and phone numbers. These volunteers are available for riders to call if help is needed. *Please note - Our SAG drivers are not medically trained. Should you or someone in your party sustain an injury please call 911 for medical support.*
Yes, there will be rest stops every 15 miles for the 50K Ride. There will be a rest stop at the half way point for the AJF 12-Mile Family Ride. All rest stops will be equipped with snacks and beverages.
No, this event is not a race and we encourage riders to ride at a comfortable pace.
Yes, riders must be 16 years or older to ride in the AJF 50K Ride. Participants in the Family Ride must be able to ride a two-wheeler without training wheels. All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older.
The registration fee for the AJF 50K Ride is $50 per participant. The 12-Mile Family Ride fee is $100 per family (limited to 5 family members) or $50 for an individual. Registration includes participation in the event, a guaranteed event t-shirt if registered before August 1st, 2021, and access to great food before and after the rides.
No, in order for us to keep the event costs to a minimum, we are not able to refund registration fees.
No, however, online registration closes on Wednesday, August 8th, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
No, establishing your fundraising goal is totally up to you!
To create or join a team, select "Register" found under "Get Involved" on our main menu at the top of the page. As you work through the registration process you will be asked if you would like to register as an individual rider(s), if you would like to start a new team, or if you would like to join an already existing team. If you are starting a new team, you will be prompted to create your team name and team fundraising goal. If you are joining a team, you will be prompted to search for the name of the team you would like to join. If you experience any trouble with starting a new team, or joining a team, please reach out to us at Info@AJFoundation.org for assistance.
No, all contact information will remain confidential.
You can make a donation by accessing the multiple buttons located on the "About the Event" page of the site, or by the options found within the "Donate" drop-down of the main menu at the top of the page.
Yes, our website is secured through OneCause, the peer-peer software this site is built on. OneCause offers a secure processing gateway which protects your private information such as passwords and credit card numbers submitted to our website.
Yes, all donations are tax deductible. Once the donation is completed online, the donor will receive a receipt which will include the donation summary along with the Tax ID Number of The AJ Foundation.
Please mail checks to: The AJ Foundation For Children With Autism, P.O. Box 234, Wycombe, PA 18980. Indicate which participant/family/team should receive the credit for the donation if it is not a General Donation. The donation amount will be uploaded manually onto our website and will be reflected in the participant/family/team's fundraising total, as well as the event fundraising total.