You can help Bethany House build a new safe house for women escaping domestic violence!
Sign up for this year's virtual Race to End Domestic Violence!
July 10 - 16, 2022
Anywhere on the planet
(or, join in from space if you happen to be there that week)
Get your team together and run, walk, cycle, dance, skip, jump (or fundraise from your couch)!
Because this year's race is virtual, YOU get to decide how and when you want to participate! Here are the details:
- Register HERE to participate in the Race to End Domestic Violence - your registration includes a bib, a t-shirt, and a medal!
- You can participate as an individual or join or start a team!
- Set your fundraising goal (we're asking each participant to raise at least $200 for Bethany House)
- Set your activity goal - Will you run or walk 5K? Will you cycle for 60 minutes? Will you cheer us on from the couch? It's your choice!
- Get involved and participate in fun competition with other racers and teams! Share on social media and fundraise to earn points!
- SPONSOR THIS EVENT! Get your company, church, or family involved in sponsorship! Sponsorship opportunities are available at a variety of price points.
BETHANY HOUSE OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA SAFEHOUSE EXPANSION CAMPAIGN
Bethany House has been blessed to inherit a house from a long-time supporter Annie who recently passed away.
Annie's last wish for her home was that we convert it to a safe house for women fleeing domestic violence.
Your participation in this year's Race to End Domestic Violence will support our Safehouse Expansion Campaign. This campaign will help us build the new safe house, which will double our capacity to serve women escaping domestic violence. The Expansion Campaign will also help us to provide more shelter, counseling, career readiness training, health care, child care, and a wide variety of life advancement programming for women and children in our safe houses and Aftercare program!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!