Join us & have some fun! This annual event raises important dollars for Big Brothers Big Sisters. Over 100 children in McDonough and Warren counties participate in our one-to-one mentoring programs!
This year's Bowl for Kids' Sake will be held on November 2nd and November 7th.
Participating in this event involves forming or joining a team, setting a goal, and networking with your friends and family to support your efforts.
The event will culminate with a bowling party at Digger's College City Bowl in Macomb. Your participation includes shoes, bowling, food, fun bowling games, prizes and lots of fun and memories with family, friends and co-workers.
Sign up today by selecting the register button.
Donate to a favorite participant by clicking the donate button and selecting your bowler!
Ignite the potential of all children. Support Bowl for Kids Sake 2019.
Note: The fee paid at the time of registration is applied to your overall team/individual goal.
No bowling expertise is required, only the willingness to share in our heartfelt and sincere thanks for helping us transform our community.
1) Form a team: Completing the registration form begins the process. Teams can be comprised of 4 to 6 bowlers. You don't have to have your complete team compiled before registering. Registering simply confirms your team reservation and allows you to begin the pledge process. We do ask that if you register a team, you agree to a team goal of $300.00 in pledges/donations.
The registration form will ask you to select your "shift time". This is the time your team will be bowling. Lanes are limited for each shift, so it is vital that you get your registration completed and to BBBS as soon as possible.
The $300.00 goal is for your team NOT for each individual bowler. Teams can raise funds however they want to achieve the goal. We have a wonderful individual or team fundraising page that can be created which allows you to email family and friends to ask for support. Your completed team commitment entitles you to: bowling, shoes, food, prizes and the official BFKS T-Shirt!
2) Set up a fundraising page. That's right, you can take a few simple steps to set up your own fundraising page which allows you to set your goal, email friends and watch as the dollars of support come in!!!
3) Take the Challenge: each shift will award a prize to the top team or individual fundraiser. We encourage teams to engage others to participate by issuing a "friendly" challenge. Challenges can be issued to other organizations, schools, departments, and/or friends and family. A traveling trophy can be created and presented at the shift. Full details of the shift prizes will be provided to each team once a completed registration is received.
4) Create and implement your plan: there are a number of strategies to raise funds for the Bowl for Kids' Sake.
5) Start BOWLING: After you have secured your pledges, it's time to have fun! You'll receive one free game of bowling all inclusive, food, drinks, chances to win door prizes and a souvenir team photo.
By supporting Bowl for Kids' Sake, you are helping raise funds to support our one-to-one mentoring program in McDonough and Warren counties. For more than 15 years, BBBS has served our community by providing consistent and high impact programing. The organization has a local advisory board of community volunteers, a professional staff, and an office located in Macomb, IL.
The local chapter has impacted over 1,500 children since its inception. Funds are exclusively used to support the local mentoring program.
There are a number of ways you can help.
100% of the dollars raised at Bowl for Kids' Sake is used in McDonough and Warren counties!