Proceeds benefit Dare2tri's mission to enhance the lives of individuals with physical disabilities and visual impairments by building confidence, community, health and wellness through swimming, biking, and running.
After you register, you can...
1) Invite your friends and family to join you!
2) Create a fundraising page. While you're not required to fundraise, we ask that you help us reach our goal of $10,000! Once you're registered, you'll have the option to create a fundraising page that comes with built-in tools to fundraise via social media, email and text.
3) Link your Strava account to your Dare2Run 5K page. Your activity will automatically sync on race day.
4) Get ready to walk, run and/or roll on May 1!
5) Share your race day photos by tagging Dare2tri and using #Dare2Run on social media.
Want to form a team?
Whether you'd like to recruit your co-workers or your family members, you can create a Dare2Run 5K Team! As a group, you can work toward a fundraising goal together. The team who raises the most money will have the opportunity to win one of two prizes: