"This is who we are and what we do. Please join us in our fight against childhood hunger. I started our charity back in 2004 because I wanted to help San Diego kids. Now, after nearly 4 million nutritous meals going to kids and their families, we need your help to continue our mission. With other crisis like homelessness and immigration, our children are being left behind, again.
Join us and make a difference today....one sit-up, one jump..every step makes a difference. I look forward to seeing everyone on 4/14/2024 for our Sunday Funday Anniversary Party & Fundraiser to celebrate you!! Thank you! " - Angela Brannon-Baptiste, Co-founder and President of It's All About the Kids®
Exercise and nutrition go hand in hand in being healthy! Have fun while you are dedicating your workouts to our charity!
Own a gym or work out at one? Join us and start a team!
Want your company to start a healthy lifestyle campaign? This is a great way to kick it off! Start a team!
Want your family to exercise more? Be the example in your family or get them to join your team!
Our campaign is for everyone!
1. Make a Difference: Every dollar you raise goes directly to our charity and our fight against hunger. Your efforts can provide meals, support, and hope to children in need. For every $1 you donate, we can provide 2 nutritious meals.
2. Get Active: This is a great opportunity to commit to a fitness goal and achieve it, all while supporting a worthy cause. Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just starting your fitness journey, every step you take makes a difference.
3. Earn Rewards: As you reach fundraising milestones, you’ll earn exciting rewards like custom swag, special recognition, tickets to our Sunday Funday Anniversary Party & Fundraiser and exclusive opportunities. These perks are our way of saying thank you for your dedication and hard work.
4. Join a Community: When you participate, you join a community of individuals who are passionate about making a difference. Share your journey, celebrate your achievements, and inspire others to do the same.
5. Spread Awareness: By participating and sharing your campaign, you’re helping to raise awareness about the fight against hunger. Every conversation you start can lead to more support for the cause.
Remember, every step you take and every dollar you raise brings us closer to a world where no child goes hungry. So why wait? Join us today and let’s make a difference together!
We love to give prizes and appreciate our supporters!
Exercise Champion Prizes:
We have created a Fitness Time Card for all Exercise Champions! It is an easy way to track your hours!
It’s All About the Kids® Foundation (“IAATK”) is an award-winning 20-year-old, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that bridges the weekend food insecurity gap for children in impoverished neighborhoods. Our mission is to make healthy food easily accessible for children. Our Feed the Kids Program provides nutrition education, fresh produce, non-perishable food, diapers, wipes, and period products to kids and their families throughout San Diego County. Within the Feed the Kids Program, our Energy Project combines nutrition education with exercise through the sponsorship of school clubs.
We feed kids throughout San Diego County. This is how we do it! We distribute three ways: 1) delivery to families, 2) weekly, monthly, and quarterly pop-ups at schools and affordable housing developments and other organizations, and 3) at the Mini-Pantry at the Chicano Federation Office. We currently distribute at 9 different locations in San Diego County.
REGISTER TODAY and raise much needed funds for our Feed the Kids Program, earn prizes and join us at our Sunday Funday Anniversary Party on April 14, 2024. Our Anniversary celebration will be held jointly with Batta | Fulkerson Injury Attorneys at their headquarters in San Diego, where we’re planning a fantastic party.
1. Decide on how many hours you want to exercise in the month of March.
2. Register below as an Exercise Champion or start a Team.
3. We will provide a Fitness Time Card, sample emails and posts for your social media to get you started in raising funds.
4. Update supporters on your journey with videos and photos to earn points. The Exercise Champion with the most points will win a special prize!
5. Exercise and exceed your goal!
6. Attend our Sunday Funday Anniversary Party & Fundraiser and pick up your prizes!
7. Receive updates on our charity's progress
Does your company want to be a Partner? Your logo will appear on this website and so much more! Email firstname.lastname@example.org