THE FIRST FROST KICKS OFF
Join us to celebrate ACR Health's 20th Annual First Frost, returning to Thompson Park Zoo and Conservancy on Sunday, October 6th!
Help us continue the 20+ years of supporting HIV/AIDS prevention and programming in Northern New York, and help us lead the charge for LGBTQ equality and fight against addiction and poverty.
Experience the First Frost with fun activities, important information, and a community committed to making a difference as we stroll through the Thompson Park Zoo.
FORM A TEAM TO COMPETE & FUND RAISE!
Round up your friends, coworkers, or family and form a team! Get creative and show your team spirit with a costume and win the Best Costume award. Ask people to sponsor your team to help a good cause. Click here for some ideas to get your fundraising efforts started and you can earn incentives for your hard work!
And don't forget - while the Zoo loves all animals, please do not bring your own furry friends from home!
1) Because walking is healthy!
2) See cute baby bears!
3) Free food!
4) The chance to smack talk all your competitors...in a friendly way
5) Enjoy the beauty of scenic Thompson Park Zoo
6) Celebrate 19 years of the First Frost and many more to come!
7) Unplug for a day with your friends and family outside!
8) Spread the word about the great work of ACR Health
9) Meet new people with the same passions as you!
10) Give back and support your community, which is what it's all about!
ACR Health’s mission is to create healthy communities by opening doors to services that enhance the wellbeing of all.
ACR Health provides a range of support services for individuals with chronic diseases, including HIV/AIDS; prevention services to keep people free of sexually transmitted diseases and hepatitis C, youth services that equip young people with skills to make healthy choices throughout their lives; and Q Centers for youth to promote equality, celebrate diversity, and create a safer, more accepting and inclusive community for all.