- Registration fee is $100 (non-refundable).
- Each rider is required to fundraise a minimum of $400 in addition to the registration fee.
- Please note if you are unable to raise the full amount by Tuesday, January 23, 2024 the credit card you register with will be run for the remaining balance.
- Access to groom closed circuit course.
- Lunch chili buffet and indoor/outdoor bars featuring Bloody Mary's and Hot Toddy's
- Frosty Fat branded hat for completing five or more laps.
- Frosty Fat Commemorative Sweatshirt & Bib.
- Prizes for top fundraiser and rider completing the most laps.
- On course amenities include: mechanic and medic support.
- One guest to enjoy all-inclusive festivities.
- Complimentary bike rentals available on a first come first serve basis.
Additional Guest Registration:
- Registration fee is $75 (non-refundable).
- Includes access to event activities, food and drink.
- No access to course.
Become a Frosty Fat Sponsor:
Sponsors receive premium brand recognition aligned with a worthy cause. Sponsors have the opportunity to host top clients and employees at ride festivities where they can connect with UnitedHealth Group leadership, and UHCCF sponsors and donors.
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities here.
Since 2005, UHCCF has awarded more than 34,000 grants valued at over $70M to children and their families across the United States. UHCCF’s funding is provided by contributions from individuals, corporations, and UnitedHealth Group employees.