- 1 in 4 children in the United States could face hunger this year because of the coronavirus.*
- Summer is always the hungriest time of year for children who depend on school meals. This summer, the crisis will be the worst we've seen.
- No Kid Hungry has a plan to feed them - now and in the months to come.
- No Kid Hungry is doing everything possible to ensure these children still get access to nutritious food, to include:
- Working with federal and local government to support children in need.
- Providing emergency grants to food banks and community groups.
- Diverting resources to help the hardest-hit communities.
- Making sure families know how to find meals while schools are closed.
- Continuing our work to ensure every kid gets three meals a day during this time of crisis and all year long!
To learn more about our coronavirus response and recovery work, please visit NoKidHungry.org/Coronavirus. For a state-by-state guide of how funds are being distributed, please click here.
*Learn more about our 1 in 4 statistic here.