✦ VIRTUAL FUNDRAISER ✦
✦ INTERACTIVE TRIVIA ✦
✦ SILENT AUCTION ✦
Our largest annual fundraiser, Miller-Palooza, is online for 2021! The event will be streamed through a YouTube live link and will include interactive trivia, prize give aways and a silent auction. You can play solo, as a couple/duo or as a team (up to 8 people per team). Feel comfortable supporting our Millers from the safety of your own home (black tie optional, pajamas preferred)!
HOW TO ATTEND THE EVENT:
1. Decide whether you want to play Solo ($30), as a Couple/Double ($55), or as a Team (up to 8 players/$175) and REGISTER HERE (or click on the tab above): http://bidpal.net/millerpalooza
2. If you are playing as a Team, assign a Team Captain! This will be the person responsible for submitting the answers the night of the event.
3. If you are playing as a Team, decide whether you want to get together in person or in a virtual setting (Zoom, Google Hangout, Facetime, etc.) and create a Team Name.
4. One the day of the event, 3/5, you will be sent a link to join a YouTube Live private game. Click that link and join at approximately 5:45 ET so you can get familiar with the technology and set up.
5. Our host from Hambone's Trivia will be there the entire time to help with questions via the live chat.
6. Play your heart out with your team and have fun while supporting Noblesville Schools.
7. Don't forget to bid on your favorite silent auction item through this site! The auction will close on 3/5 during the trivia event. http://bidpal.net/millerpalooza
8. Show your spirit! Share your pictures and messages in the live chat via your Google or Youtube account. Post on social media and use the hashtag #MillersGiveBack so we can follow along with your fun.
Have questions or interested in sponsoring this event? Email Adriann Young at firstname.lastname@example.org