Join the Abington Health Foundation Women’s Board for the Race to Reimagine at the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center - Asplundh Cancer Pavillion! Runners and walkers are welcome and all proceeds from the race will support our state-of-the-art cancer center. We believe no one should ever face a cancer diagnosis alone.
There will be awards presented for 5K finishers by five-year age groups, door prizes, a DJ, great snacks and plenty of fun!
This is a rain, snow or shine event! Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather and get ready to have some fun. View the course map HERE.
Light Refreshments will be available.
Tee shirts are guaranteed for all pre-registrants and available while supplies last for post registrants.
5K Race Awards (male and female finishers) will be awarded to:
Fun for the Whole Family:
Participants may use strollers during the 5K - strollers will start at the back of the participants group.
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors and guests who are joining us in support. You are empowering cancer patients to improve their quality of life.
PRE-REGISTRATION BY OCTOBER 19
$30 includes long-sleeved tee shirt guaranteed for all pre-registrants (size choices now limited).
POST REGISTRATION AFTER OCTOBER 19
$35 includes long-sleeved tee shirt (while supplies last; preferred size not guaranteed)
Post registration and packet pick up will be available at
The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center - Asplundh Cancer Pavilion:
Sunday, October 23 beginning at 7:45AM
The Asplundh Cancer Pavilion is more than a peaceful & serene healing environment.
It puts 86,000 square feet of cancer-fighting science right where you need it most. Right here in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Giving you access to:
1. Leading-edge clinical treatments:
- The latest in genomics for precise treatment of your particular cancer
- Unparalleled radiation oncology technology (including three linear accelerators and stereotactic radiosurgery)
- CT simulation technology that maps out tumor targets for more precise treatment plans
2. Advanced clinical trials (Phase I, II, and III)
3. Board-Certified experts in: diagnostics, evaluation, surgery, radiation therapy, medical oncology, interventional radiology, and more
4. More than 50 specialty physicians