Marklund is committed to help ensure the health and safety of participants, residents and community members. Please stay tuned for COVID-19 updates and changes that may occur between now and October 17th.
The following steps will be taken and are subject to change...
- Communication will be sent to participants and volunteers before the event to review COVID-19 best practices and safety
- Participants may be asked to line up according to finish time and at an appropriate distance from other participants. Chipped timing will NOT be effected by this
- All volunteers will be asked to social distance and wear a mask when appropriate throughout the event
- Cleaning and sanitation stations will be provided for participants and volunteers
- Packaged food and sealed beverages will be safely distributed at the post-race "Party in the Park"
-Do not attend the event if you are displaying active COVID-19 symptoms
-Do not attend the event if you have been exposed or in contact with someone that has COVID-19
-If you are a high-risk individual, please consult with a physician before attending
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear a mask before and after participating, and anytime there is not a 6 ft distance. You may remove your mask while running if that distance is maintained
Questions? Please contact Race Director, Natalie Sarby at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 593-5461