2) Set your distance and timer (5K=3.1 Miles). If you are outside, try downloading a free and user-friendly running app, such as RunKeeper or MapMyRun
3) Cound down...and Run, Walk or Roll to show your support for Marklund
4) Cross your personal 5K or 1 Mile finish line and stop those timers
5) 5K participants ONLY: Enter in your time by clicking the J3 Timing link located on Marklund's webpage at www.marklund.org/5kgeneva. Please note the timing link will open on Friday, October 15th and close on Sunday, October 17th at 11:59 p.m.
1 Mile and 5K Participants: Post a picture with your finisher medal and tag @MarklundCharities and use #RunWalkandRoll
Can I switch my registration from "VIRTUAL" to "IN-PERSON" or vice versa?
Yes, please do so by contacting Race Director, Natalie Sarby at email@example.com or 630-593-5461 before Wednesday, October 13th.
Marklund Day School: 1s450 Wyatt Dr, Geneva, IL 60134
Please make sure you enter in your correct address during the registration process- Marklund will NOT be responsible for any misdirected packets. Domestic Shipping ONLY.
* In an instance of heavy rain or snow fall, Chapel Street Church's lawn will not be available for parking on race day. Once the Marklund lot is full, we will then ask participants to park in the overflow lots, where they will then be shuttled to the race start.