Thank you to our "In Fide et Caritate" Sponsors
The pandemic has forced us to think differently about fundraising. This year we are converting our Annual Fund drive, Golf Outing and Gala to an online appeal to help us meet our goals in the current environment.
We are just $27,000 away from our goal! Can we count on you to help us reach it?
This is a critical time of year, as many families begin to meet their spring tuition balances in order to return to Seton LaSalle for the following year, or — for our seniors — pay off their final balance in order to graduate, receive their transcripts, and begin to pursue Success Beyond SLS.
Your donation will provide scholarships for students in need, critical funding for the athletic and arts programs, technology for our teachers and students, and will ensure our building is up-to-date, secure, and innovative. Tuition only covers 85% of the annual operating budget, and the remaining 15% must be raised through the support of our generous donors.
Please consider making a gift in honor of a faculty or staff member who made a significant impact in your high school education. Your gift will make a difference and change a life — forever.