Support our neighbors who are fighting cancer.
Each year, Rush Memorial Hospital Foundation hosts this event to honor local cancer patients and survivors. Funds raised go back to the community in support for neighbors who are battling cancer and need financial assistance through the Brian's Cause Cancer Treatment Relief Fund.
Remembering and honoring those in our community who have been touched by cancer is important to our mission and goals. Join us to honor and remember loved ones, friends, and neighbors. Now, more than ever, we need your support to help our neighbors.
1. Sign up as an individual or join a team. All participants who raise at least $200 will be entered to win gifts through the month of November!
2. Customize your page to honor or remember a loved one, friend, or neighbor who has experienced cancer.
3. Share your page with friends, family, neighbors, and coworkers.
4. Complete activities, recruit others to join, and help raise funds for our neighbors!
5. Purchase an event shirt or yard sign to support the cause HERE
In November, we will be honoring our local cancer patients and survivors with a small gift, an event shirt, and yard sign!