Instructions: (Please follow COVID guidelines based on location and hold a sign saying "I completed the Visions and Pathways Virtual Run and Walk"
1. Take a picture in front of your favorite restaurant holding the sign
2. Take a picture in front of your favorite coffee shop holding the sign
3. Take a picture in front of your favorite park or in nature holding the sign
4. Take a picture of you running the 5K or walking the 2 miles holding the sign
5. Take a picture of you in front of your favorite tree holding the sign and state what type of tree it is
6. Take a picture of you in front of a stop sign holding the sign
7. Take a picture of you in front of a picnic table holding the sign
Awards will be determined based on order of submission of all 7 pictures.
You can make a positive difference in a young person's life!
Each year, in New Jersey alone, over 48,000 youth runaway because of abuse, neglect or other reasons. Many are homeless with nowhere to go and no one to help them. For 51 years, Visions and Pathways has provided housing, support services and most importantly hope for the future to thousands of young adults in need.
This 23rd Annual Run/Walk is vitally important to raise funds to continue this important work.
With the money raised from last year's Run and Walk For Our Youth's Future, over 1,000 abused, neglected and homeless youth were provided housing, food, education, counseling and hope for a brighter future.
Every contribution makes a difference to a youth in need!