Join the EFEPA on Saturday, April 22nd, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm for a Brunch & Learn on Hormonal Wellness & Empowerment! Celebrate all forms of womanhood and living our best lives with epilepsy while enjoying a delicious brunch spread, good company, and great learning opportunities! We are excited to host you in The Towne Hall at Towne House in Media, PA! RSVPs are required. Registration closes Friday, April 14th.
For more information, a schedule of events, and location details, visit the Conference Info page HERE.
During the program, we will discuss an array of topics including:
- Care Considerations Before, During & After Pregnancy
- Genna Waldman, MD, Penn Medicine, and Lindsay Higdon, MD, Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
- Empowering Yourself Inside & Outside of the Doctor's Office
- Lisa Borodyanskaya, epilepsy community member, and Mindy Ganguly, MD, Penn Medicine
- Symphony of the Brain and Body: Female Sex Hormones & Epilepsy
- Valeriya Poukas, MD, Temple University Hospital, and Ramya Raghupathi, MD, Penn Medicine
- Panel for Questions and Answers
- All speakers as well as Joyce Liporace, MD, Penn Medicine, Armina Omole, MD, PhD, GlaxoSmithKline, Mercedes Jacobson, MD, Temple University Hospital, Ramya Raghupathi, MD, Penn Medicine, and epilepsy community members
Closest train station: The Media Regional Rail station is just a 10 minute walk away at 301 Media Station Rd, Media
Closest trolley station: Veteran Square
Closest bus stop: Jackson St & Baltimore PK Stop
Ride Share Resources