Epilepsy is what unites us, and together we will walk in solidarity for epilepsy.
In 2022, EFMN will host walks in eight cities across Minnesota – Bemidji, Duluth, Fargo-Moorhead, Mankato, Marshall, Rochester, St. Cloud, and the Twin Cities. The walks are the largest fundraising and awareness event in Minnesota to benefit people impacted by epilepsy.
Join the thousands who will walk across the state this fall to raise awareness for epilepsy, raise funds for EFMN, and raise a sense of community with others impacted by epilepsy.
Registration & Pre-Event Activities | 8:30 AM
Walk | 10:30 AM
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I get to Allianz Field? Please visit the Allianz Field website for directions on getting to Allianz Field.
- Where do I park when I arrive at Allianz Field? Guests attending the Walk will be able to park in Lot B and C. Both lots are located along Snelling Avenue and can be accessed from either Central or Shields Avenue. Drop-off is along Shields Avenue in front of the Brew hall.
- Will there be seating? Sections of the stadium will be open during the registration & activities portion of the event, and again for the program following the walk. You are free to sit in these sections during the pre-walk, but don't miss out on all the fun activities on the west end of the stadium!
- Will there be a place for my team to meet/gather? The first 30 Champ Club teams (teams who raise over $1,500) will have a reserved box on the concourse. Otherwise, be sure to coordinate with your team on where to meet once you’re in the stadium!
- Can I bring my pet? No, the only animals allowed inside Allianz Field are service animals. Please do not bring any pets.
- Can I bring in food and beverages? No, we will provide free beverages (water and Gatorade) for all to use. Outside food is not allowed. Please do not bring personal coolers or large amounts of food to share. Local food trucks will be on-site with meals for purchase following the walk and program.
- Can I bring a chair? No, there will be enough seating inside the stadium for all, and chairs are not needed.
- Can I bring a bag/purse/backpack? Yes, small bags are allowed but limited to a size of 12x12x6. Diaper and medical bags are allowed with no restrictions; bags will be checked and tagged upon entry.
- What are the pre-walk activities this year? Activities include but are not limited to bounce houses, balloon artists, face painting, etc.
- What's the walk path? The walk will be inside Allianz, on the 1st floor concourse, with a final lap outside! We will walk three times around the concourse, counterclockwise. Then do a final lap together around Allianz, ending at the United sculpture.
- Can we walk on the field? As much as we'd love to let you and your team run free on the Loons' pitch, we are not allowed on the field.
- Is it wheelchair, walker, and stroller accessible? Yes, the entire walk and activity area is accessible to wheelchairs, walkers, and strollers. Everything takes place on one level, and there is space to accommodate individuals during the program portion.
- If I leave, can I re-enter the stadium? Once you have gone through security, you are unable to re-enter Allianz Field.