Click here to register and you will be guided through the registration process. Team Captains create their teams, and can add team members (new this year), or invite team members to join the created teams. Once your signup is complete, you will receive a confirmation email receipt with a link to your personal fundraising webpage.
Click HERE for detailed instructions on how to register.
If you need assistance registering please contact Melissa Janecke by email or by calling 269-382-6800 ext. 139.
People who edit their website to explain why they are raising money for Big Brothers Big Sisters raise a lot more money. It only takes a few minutes to add a picture and a few words. If you need assistance, please contact Melissa Janecke by email or by calling 269-382-6800 ext. 139.
1) Recruit 4-5 more people to join your team. Have more than 6 people? Recruit a second Team Captain to help you round out a second team!
2) Sign up for a bowling party that works for your team (click on Create a Team). Detailed instructions for team registration are coming to this page soon!
3) If you have your team mates' email addresses, you can add them to your team (new this year). Or, let your team members know the team is set up. Ask your team members to join your team when they register online.
4) Encourage team members to raise $60 or more to meet your team goal. You can share information about the impact of Big Brothers Big Sisters on your community, keep your team informed about incentive prizes, and communicate their success (Katie just got a $50 donation! Joel has already exceeded his goal of $200! Our team just surpassed the $1,000 mark!).
5) Have Fun! Join us at your bowling party to celebrate your team’s success! Remember, it’s not about how good at bowling you are, it’s celebrating the impact the money your team raised will have on your community!
6) Say THANK YOU! Thank your team members for their time and commitment to participate! Don’t forget to thank the people who donated to you! Call or e-mail them after the event to let them know how much money your team raised and thank them for supporting local children!
You can send emails and use social media to reach out to your networks. And don't forget about letters, phone calls, and maybe even a bake sale. Get creative! Need more help? Send Melissa Janecke an email or call 269-382-6800 ext. 139! She'll be happy to brainstorm a few ideas with you!
Login to your personal fundraising page (HQ) to view sponsors and teammates.
Yes. On the website's home page, friends and family can locate you by choosing "Find a Participant or Team" from the dropdown menu under Donate in the this website's menu. After searching for you, they will be directed to your personalized fundraising page.
Sure! Many bowlers find it easier to keep track of checks. Simply keep track of your donations on a donation sheet and turn the cash/checks in with the donation sheet when you come to your bowling party. Download the donation form.
New this year: If you'd like, you may also enter cash/check you've collected in your fundraising dashboard. Here it will be included in your fundraising total (make sure to enter each gift individually so that Big Brothers Big Sisters can send gift acknowledgements for your donors' tax purposes). In order to enter this, click on your name on the top right corner of the site and click "Manage my Page." From there, click "Manage Your Donations" on the left side the page and then go to "Enter a Cash or Check Donation." You may either bring the cash/check to your bowling party, or use your own credit card to cover their gifts, while keeping their cash.
100% of the money raised through Bowl for Kids' Sake stays here in Southwest Michigan. We depend on the money raised from Bowl for Kids' Sake to carry out the work of carefully matching children with caring adult mentors and providing ongoing support to the child, volunteer mentor and child's family. Check out the About section of our website for more information on how Big Brothers Big Sisters works.
You must type in the first name or last name of the bowler exactly how they entered it when they registered. Try using just the first few letters of someone's name if you're not sure how it's spelled. If you have a problem locating a bowler that you are sure has registered, please contact us.
Some donors prefer to keep their gifts anonymous. When someone makes a donation, they can choose if they would like to have their name, donation amount, and/or a message appear on your personal page.
Yes. OneCause has made every effort to protect your information. We use industry-standard SSL encryption techniques to make sure that your credit card information, passwords, and personal information travel securely over the Internet. We have also installed an encryption engine on our database server so that your data is securely stored.