Join the fun at the 17th Annual Walk with the Heart of a Child
DATE: SATURDAY, MARCH 21, 2020
GATE OPENS 7:00 A.M.
OPENING CEREMONIES 8:00 A.M.
WALK START TIME: 8:30 A.M.
NEW LOCATION: The Springs Preserve
Children's Heart Foundation hits 2020 with stride for the 17th Annual Walk with the Heart of a Child. The annual family walk moves to historic Springs Preserve, giving walkers a true outdoor space to lace up their sneakers, get those steps in and support the 1 in 100 children who are born with a congenital heart defect (CHD) each year in the United States. Children's Heart Foundation invites all Southern Nevadans to participate in the walk in celebration or in remembrance of the young lives affected by heart conditions. We need your support more than ever! Form a team of friends/family/supporters and your big hearts will save little hearts!
• Adult Registration (ages 18 and up) - $25
• Student & Child Registration (ages 3-17) - $15
• Senior Registration (55+) - $15
• Military Registration (active duty) - $15
• Heart families will receive complimentary registration for immediate family members. Your heart child will receive a free t-shirt and individuals raising $100 or more will receive a t-shirt*. Call CHF at 702.967.3522 to receive your registration code and for more information.
*New for 2020: T-shirts will be provided to each individual who raises a minimum of $100, by the deadline of March 2, 2020. Other incentive prizes are also available, click "About" then "Fundraising Incentives" to see our complete list.