After the recent reports from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as close consultation with the Children’s Heart Center Nevada and their respected team of doctors, the Children’s Heart Foundation regretfully announces the cancellation of the 17th Annual Walk with the Heart of a Child, originally set for Saturday, March 21 at Springs Preserve. The population Children’s Heart Foundation serves consists of a highly vulnerable group of immunocompromised children whose health is of utmost importance. We look forward to celebrating these heart warriors throughout 2020 and at our event in 2021. Since we continue to depend on the funds raised via this event, we welcome everyone to support our efforts by becoming “virtual walkers” and continue to register/donate online at www.chfn.org/walk and on your personal fundraising page.
Thank you to all of the heart heroes in Southern Nevada, our Walk with the Heart of a Child sponsors includes: First Foundation Bank, Sam & Ash, LLP, Children’s Heart Center, Southwest Gas, Nevada Donor Network, Findlay Kia, Security National Mortgage and all who contributed to the success of this event.
• Adult Registration (ages 18 and up) - $25
• Student & Child Registration (ages 3-17) - $15
• Senior Registration (55+) - $15
• Military Registration (active duty) - $15
• Heart families will receive complimentary registration for immediate family members. Your heart child will receive a free t-shirt and individuals raising $100 or more will receive a t-shirt*. Call CHF at 702.967.3522 to receive your registration code and for more information.
*New for 2020: T-shirts will be provided to each individual who raises a minimum of $100, by the deadline of March 2, 2020. Other incentive prizes are also available, click "About" then "Fundraising Incentives" to see our complete list.