Form and Start Building Your Team Today!
Teams are the heart and soul of our Walk. They not only contribute to the event's spirit ans sense of community, but also raise funds towards our shared goal: to help raise awareness for children diagnosed with a Congenital Heart Defect (CHD). Team fundraising helps provide programs for children with CHD's and their families, through the Children's Heart Foundation.
Start a TEAM Today!
Just follow these easy steps:
- Choose a TEAM Captain
- Give the TEAM a name
- Register your TEAM
- Recruit your friends and family! (there is not minimum or maximum team size, the more the merrier)
- Fundraise to meet your team and individual fundraising goals
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a TEAM Today!
You can join a TEAM from anywhere on the Walk site...
- On any TEAM Page: Click Join the Team button in the right column.
- On the homepage: Click Join or Start a Team button in the body of the page.
- On any Walk page: Click Join or Start a Team in the top navigation, under Get Involved.
- Once you are on the Join or Start a Team page, enter all or part of the team name that you wish to join, in the "Find an Existing Team to Join" field. Team names matching what you enter, will begin to populate the drop down menu. Simply click on the team name when you find it and then click the "Join Team" button in the popup window.
Once you've completed registration, set up your personal Walk page and start fundraising!