Interested in exhibiting your family-friendly, dog-friendly business at DogFest Northwest? We'd love to have you join us.
Your participation in DogFest Northwest is an excellent way to share your services and/or products with your local community and a captive audience of dog owners and lovers while supporting service dogs.
Your vendor fee will include these amenities for our virtual event:
• Inclusion in DogFest Northwest virtual marketplace (open for four weeks)
• Use of DogFest logo in your company/organization collateral (contact us for logo files and approval process)
• Exposure for business from the DogFest Northwest website
• Promotion of the Virtual Marketplace on the DogFest Northwest emails
• Promotion of the Virtual Marketplace on the DogFest Northwest Facebook event page
• DogFest promotional postcards or posters (upon request)
For Profit: $100
If we are able to have an event in person this year the following amenities would become available**:
Booth space (for in-person event)
Tabletop signage (for in-person event)
Tablecloth (for in-person event)
**Additional fees may apply
For more information, click the "Vendor Opportunities" button below and complete the form. Someone will reach out to you regarding available opportunities at DogFest Northwest.
Please be aware that the sale of products or services is not permitted at our event without prior approval and permission. No service dog trainers or organizations may be vendors or take part in the virtual marketplace at DogFest. No CBD or marijuana derivative products may be sold or promoted at the virtual marketplace for DogFest. No political entities or causes may take part in the virtual marketplace at DogFest Northwest. If you have questions regarding the above information, please let us know by calling us at 800-572-2275.