It's back! Fund a Life's 2nd Annual Drive to Survive event, brought to you by The Suburban Collection, will be one exhilarating fundraising event car enthusiasts will not want to miss!
This year's version of our annual fundraiser will feature (3) three core pieces:
Car Rally (limited to 75 cars)
- Car Rally from Brighton High School to the famed M1 Concourse in Pontiac
- Police Escorted!
- The route is expected to be about 80 minutes in length
- Beautiful classic, one of a kind exotic, and powerful sports cars of all kinds
- Winding roads with a great scenic cruise through Livingston & Oakland Counties en route to M1
- As you arrive at M1 you will be escorted to the Suburban side-by-side private garages where you are free to hang out, eat, and network with other car enthusiasts from the event
- Amazing spread of food provided by Enzo's Catering
- A great viewpoint to watch Drive to Survive participants rip through the M1 track!
M1 Track Driver Experience (limited to 50 cars)
- Receive a short training from a professional driver for course safety and optimum experience
- In your car, drive multiple laps around the M1 concourse including 1.5 "hot laps" where you can really open it up!
- Track will allow groups of 4-5 cars at once on the track
- Each group will be on the track (and in the safety training) for about 20-minutes
- The track experience will be a lead/follow with a professional driver leading the way to ensure safety for all participants and all skill levels of drivers
This event is limited to the first 75 cars to register. The M1 Driver Experience is limited to the first 50 cars to register.
All proceeds from Drive to Survive help support Fund a Life's nonprofit mission to help people overcome major life-altering circumstances of all kinds across the state of Michigan.
Register today and help us "Drive to Survive!"