This is your central resource space for everything you need to fundraise successfully! Every dollar counts and helps support vital programs and services for children and adults with disabilities.
3 Steps to Maximize Your Impact
Step 1: Set Up Your Personal Fundraising Page
- Add a photo of yourself
- Add your own personal message
- Link your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google pages
- Send an email from your page to your network telling them about your Drop Zone Challenge!
Step 2: Fundraise & Promote Yourself
- Share your Drop Zone Challenge on your social media channels and don't forget to tag us in your Drop Zone posts at @eastersealsbcy. Click here to find images, text templates, banners, videos and more, that you can use across your social media.
- Learn how to raise $1000 in 10 days.
- See how easy it is to find 50 contacts you can connect with in 5 minutes.
- Use this email template to reach out to potential sponsors.
- Share the impact Easter Seals makes.
- Let your network know Where The Money Goes.
- Use our Drop Zone Zoom background image.
Step 3: Thank Supporters
- Click here for a Thank You Email Template to thank your supporters after the event.
Need help or have any questions?
Contact Sam Bishop Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.