Gilda’s Family Walk & 5K Run has been our longest standing event here at Gilda’s Club – now in its 30th year!
What's in it for me?
• Gilda's Walk & Run signature t-shirt (t-shirts ordered August 21st– register early to ensure you’ll receive one)
• Snacks and light refreshments
• The joy of knowing you're helping to support those touched by cancer
• Runners ONLY: Racing bib with chip timing and a finisher medal. Winners of their age categories will receive a special medal.
Note: Our registration fee will increase $5 at day of registration.
• $35 – Adult Walker Participant
• $40 - Adult Runner Participant
• $15 – Child Walker Participant (age 5 - 17)
• $20 - Child Runner Participant (age 5 - 17)
• FREE – Children 4 and under
• $10 - Around Town Participant
Runners who are onsite at our event will be professionally timed by East Side Racing. Around Town runners will not have the opportunity to be timed this year.
Click here to view our route.
Packet Pickup (optional - everything you need will be onsite the day of the event)
Whether you are going to be joining us at our in-person event or Around Town, we welcome you to join us on Thursday, September 7th from 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. for our packet pickup day.
Thursday, September 7th from 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
3517 Rochester Rd.
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Each year we encourage participants to fundraise $100 for Gilda’s Club. This helps allow us to provide free support for men, women and children facing the stress and impact of a cancer diagnosis.
Please consider sharing your participant page with family, friends and your community. You would be surprised how much a simple email or social media post encourages folks to donate to a cause you are passionate about.
For brainstorming, fundraising tips or general questions, please contact Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org