I am riding in the 2020 Virtual Habitat 500 Bike Ride to raise awareness and money for Rice County Habitat for Humanity affiliate.
I’m participating in the 28th Annual Habitat 500 Bike Ride: Bike @ Home this July to support Habitat for Humanity. I’m asking you to support this great organization by making a donation. This will be my 5th year participating in this ride and will again be raising funds to support the Rice County Habitat for Humanity affiliate.
Did you know?
· 2,600 homeowners in Minnesota call a Habitat for Humanity home their own.
· After moving into their Habitat home, 90% of homeowners feel better about their children’s futures.
· Because of their reduced use of government assistance, Habitat homeowners in Minnesota save Minnesota taxpayers $6.4-$9.3 million annually.
· 93% of Minnesota Habitat for Humanity homeowners feel better about their futures after moving into their Habitat home.
* Rice County dedicated their 50th home on 2/6/2020 and their 51st home on 5/15/2020.
With your help, the Habitat for Humanity can continue to provide homes to families and individuals in our area and around the world.
Please make your donation today!