Due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine, the Hike for Life in Utica is shifting to virtual "Hike from Home." A huge thank you to Northland Communications for supporting the technology for this event.
On April 25th, we’ll be hosting a LIVE virtual Hike. Participants will receive a link to show where you’re hiking and engage with the hundreds of other participants and ACR Health right from your phone.
As a team captain or participant, you can:
Need more ideas? Click here or visit the About tab above.
We hope you will join us for this new adventure and help support our community like never before!
1) Because walking is healthy!
2) What better way to ring in Spring?
3) Celebrate 22+ years of the Hike for Life and many more to come!
4) Spread the word about the great work of ACR Health
5) Give back and support your community, which is what it's all about!
6) Pause, take a breath, and remember that everything will be okay when we support each other!
ACR Health’s mission is to create healthy communities by opening doors to services that enhance the wellbeing of all.
ACR Health provides a range of support services for individuals with chronic diseases, including HIV/AIDS; prevention services to keep people free of sexually transmitted diseases and hepatitis C, youth services that equip young people with skills to make healthy choices throughout their lives; and Q Centers for youth to promote equality, celebrate diversity, and create a safer, more accepting and inclusive community for all.
ACR Health is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. To learn more visit acrhealth.org.