7th Annual Legal Food Frenzy Rules
The competition begins March 20 and ends March 31, 2023. The firm or legal organization contributing the most will win the Attorney General’s Cup, and the firm or legal organization raising the most pounds per attorney equivalent will win the Bar President’s Award. Prizes will also be awarded in eight categories: Sole Practitioner, Small Firm, Medium Firm, Large Firm, Law School, Corporate legal department, Government Entity and KBA Supreme Court District.
- Law firms, law schools, corporate legal departments and government entities sign up to compete at kyfoodfrenzy.com. Law firms with multiple office locations should sign up individually.
- Organizations registering by March 1, 2023 will have 100 pounds added to their score.
- Organizations that volunteer at their designated food bank between March 1 and March 31 will have 100 pounds added to their score.
- Each dollar contributed will count as eight pounds of food. The best way to support hunger relief in your community is by making a financial donation to a food bank through OneCause, which allows them to use the buying power of the Feeding America network to acquire and ship healthy, nutritious food at deeply discounted rates. Donations will support hunger relief efforts in the the food bank's service area nearest the donor unless otherwise specified.
- You may donate online at KyFoodFrenzy.com, which will take you to the OneCause platform. When entering your gift, you must include the law firm name.
- Donations via check should be made payable to Feeding Kentucky and mailed to PO Box 5522, Frankfort, KY 40602.
- Please do not mail cash. Use the online donation form to make donations or mail a check instead.
- Capital Campaign gifts will not be counted towards the competition.
- The donation platform, OneCause, will track use of the hashtag #kyfoodfrenzy. Each social media user will earn “virtual carrots” for the social media activity below using the hashtag #kyfoodfrenzy:
- 10 virtual carrots per photo posted
- 25 virtual carrots per video posted
- 10 virtual carrots per tweet
- Please fill out the End of Campaign Information Form and email back to your regional food bank contact by the end of the day on March 31, 2023.
- All donations must be turned into the food bank no later than April 3 in order to be counted towards the competition. Online and mailed donations count as delivered.
- Winners will be announced on April 28.