IT STARTS WITH MOM BRUNCH PARTY
Motherhood is hard. Having a healthy pregnancy shouldn’t be. While moms are strong and resilient, they need support throughout their pregnancies—and we’re here to help. This Mother’s Day, turn your celebrations into a fundraiser to honor a mom in your life and help March of Dimes ensure that parents have the tools they need to get the best possible start.
Brunch with us and make an impact for moms and babies! Help over six million moms-to-be get the care and support they need by planning a do-it-yourself brunch party. Host an event with your loved ones to provide much-needed funds to fight for the health of families everywhere.
How to get started:
- Commit and sign up: Start your online fundraiser and use these resources to get started. Once you sign up, you’ll have a unique fundraising page to share with your friends and family before, during and after your event.
- Set a fundraising goal: Set a bold goal! There are several ways to meet it! Sell tickets to your brunch, have a raffle item or ask for a donation from those planning to attend.
- Make a plan: Decide what type of event you want to host and download the digital resources to help plan your event.
- Need some inspiration? Check out our Brunch Party Pinterest Board or listen to our Brunch Playlist on Spotify or Apple Music.
Additional ideas to help you get started:
- Let’s brunch: Grab your favorite food, friends and family and celebrate a mom in your life around the brunch table!
- Virtual brunch: Can’t get together in person this year? Encourage others to make or order a meal and gather virtually and bring the same fun activities that you would’ve done in person.
- Share a meal, any meal: On or around Mother’s Day or on her birthday, make or order a meal and celebrate together—in person or virtually. (Picnic, potluck, etc.)
- Honor a loved one: Show respect to a loved one in a meaningful way by dedicating a campaign in honor of or in memory of that special someone such as a baby, family member or friend.
- Host a throwback party online or off: Share throwback pictures of your mom. It will melt your heart and hers as well!
- Get the word out: Share your fundraiser with friends and family via digital invitation. Share your event and fundraising page using our social media resources.
Toast and enjoy! Be sure to share the impact that everyone is making by attending by downloading and printing some of the event resources that can add a special touch to any event.
For additional resources on getting started, setting up a DIY fundraiser, submitting offline donations and fundraising resources, check out the DIY Quick Start Guide.
Need support yourself? Check out resources at ItStartsWithMom.org