"Each day, there are many experiences that will remind you why you’re doing this, and how it will benefit children and their families. You cannot help but be inspired."
Trevor Crystal - Multi year National Rider
I'm embracing the month of September, childhood cancer awareness month, joining a team of 30 National and Relay Riders and cycling a large portion of Canada. I'll ride an average of 160-200km/day, visit over 100 communities, stop at a number of Canada's children's hospitals to get the latest update on childhood cancer research, meet a number of childhood survivors and their families and, I'll raise a ton of money for childhood cancer research. No parent should hear the words "Your child has cancer." I'm doing my part to fight against this horrible disease.The National Ride kicks off September 4th in Vancouver and ends 17 days later on September 21st in Halifax. There's lots of great ways you can be involved:
- You can ride all or a portion of the event with me. Be a National or Relay Rider
- You can meet me in Calgary or Toronto and ride alongside me and the team
- You can be a virtual rider and participate as much as you want on your own terms!
- You can be a volunteer and drive an RV or support van across the country! OR
- You can donate and help me reach my fundraising goal
If you want to learn more about the event check out: nationalkidscancerride.com to register as a rider go to: p2p.onecause.com/national-kids-cancer-ride and to learn about volunteering contact Sharon.Andres@ctcacf.org
Thanks so much for your support!