Create your own corporate challenge or fundraiser and get your co-workers involved in some friendly competition in support of the Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (POGO).
WHY YOUR COMPANY SHOULD GET INVOLVED
- Foster stronger relationships between co-workers
- Fun way to create a sense of pride at work
- Raise your profile, while raising FUNds for kids with cancer
- Share pictures on social media to engage clients and staff
Here are a few ideas to get you started!
- In office or virtual pajama day: Choose a day of the week, set the price and let your employees wear their pajamas to work
- Pancake breakfast or lunch: Host a pancake breakfast and ask employees to make a donation or fundraise to attend
- Virtual lose the suit: Set a fundraising goal and ask employees to donate to get an executive out of their suit and into their pjs or a onesie for the day
- Virtual PJ fashion face off: Customers and employees donate to vote for who wore their pjs best
GET STARTED NOW!
Need some help? No problem! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org