Get into your pjs! And by that we mean REALLY get into your pjs and get behind a great cause.
Here’s how you can become a Pajamas and Pancake Ambassador:
- Register. Sign up to wear your pjs in support of childhood cancer care. Once you register you will have access to a fundraising page that you can personalize and most importantly, include a picture in your pajamas!
- Set your goal. We think $250 is a great goal to start with, but you may want to set a more ambitious target. Most of our fundraisers are surprised by how quickly they achieve their goal and need to make a new one!
- Choose a timeframe. Choose a week or period of time that you plan on fundraising. Don’t make it too long–you don’t want to lose momentum.
- Share your page. Send your Pajamas and Pancakes page to friends and family via email and social media, asking them to make a donation so you can reach your goal.
- Hashtags. Make sure to include the hashtags #pjsandpancakes #POGO4Kids #championkidscancercare when you share any pictures, inspiring messages, etc.
Need some help? No problem! Email email@example.com