The Huntington Society of Canada (HSC) strives for a better future for those affected by Huntington disease (HD). HSC focuses on three main areas:
1. Funding cutting edge research into slowing or stopping the progression of HD
2. Funding Family Services workers across Canada to provide support for those affected by HD
3. Raising awareness of HD, educating the public and health services professionals, as well as advocating for the rights of those affected by HD
Join our National Running Team, RaceHD, for one of the amazing events listed below! RaceHD allows you to participate in marathons and races across Canada while raising funds for the Huntington Society. You don't have to be an expert runner to join the team, everyone is welcome! There are multiple distances for each race so whether you're a seasoned athlete or a novice to the running game, there's something for everyone!
How to Participate:
1. Decide what race you want to run.
2. Register for the race on the official race page.
3. Click "Start Fundraising" next to your chosen race below to set up your fundraising page.
4. Raise funds for HSC and earn one of our fundraising incentives listed below!
As our thanks to you, you are eligible for ONE of the following prizes, based on the amount you raise:
$250: TeamHD Tech T-Shirt
$500: TeamHD Hoodie; OR
$1,000: TeamHD Jacket
Find a full list of races below or click "Races" in the navigation bar above.
Don't see the race you want to participate in? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it!