Thank you for signing up to volunteer! Your participation is critical to the success of our event. We're offering a range of volunteer opportunities to give you plenty of ways you can get involved and show your support.
- You and your group will man a fun outdoor game provided by Pathways OR by you
- Games are provided for free family entertainment
- Set up will begin at 6 AM.
- Setting up games, booths, etc.
- Tear Down will begin between 4 PM and 5 PM depending on the crowd
- Taking down and packing away booths, games, etc.
- Help transporting and unloading at Pathways Clinic
- Duties may include helping participants navigate registration, cheering them on through the event course, keeping the event space clean and litter free, helping in a booth, handing out race medals, etc.
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Help prepare and hand out our yummy pre-race snack!
- Help keep parking organized and in the proper areas
- Use your selfie and social media skills to take photos and video of the day's events for our social media pages
- Your group will man one of two water stations on the course. You provide the signs to advertise your group, we provide the supplies and table. Must be at the event by 8:15 to get supplies and head onto the course to set up.