Thank you for signing up to volunteer! Your participation is critical to the success of our event. We're offering a range of volunteer opportunities to give you plenty of ways you can get involved and show your support.
- You and your group will man a fun outdoor game provided by Pathways OR by you
- Games are provided for free family entertainment
- Set up will begin at 6 AM.
- Setting up games, booths, etc.
- Tear Down will begin between 4 PM and 5 PM depending on the crowd
- Taking down and packing away booths, games, etc.
- Help transporting and unloading at Pathways Clinic
- Duties may include helping participants navigate registration, cheering them on through the event course, keeping the event space clean and litter free, helping in a booth, handing out race medals, etc.
Road and Parking Attendant
- Help keep parking organized and in the proper areas
- Help place and remove barricades and while runners are on the course
- Use your selfie and social media skills to take photos and video of the day's events for our social media pages