Embrace Winter in Central New York
When you compete in this cardboard sledding derby, you'll enjoy a thrilling event and help raise money and awareness for a great cause! Race down the slopes in your own sled made of only cardboard, tape, and paint. Join us after the derby for food, drinks, and a chance to vote in the Battle of the Bars in the comfort of our heated tent - and don't miss the Bells Brewery Sampling Bar!
Not a derby daredevil? Enjoy the fun with reduced priced snow tubing passes, and watch the derby from the heated tent while sampling food and drinks. There is something for everyone!
FORM A TEAM TO COMPETE & RAISE FUNDS:
Round up your friends, coworkers, or family and form a team of no more than five people. Get building, pick a pilot, and a pusher! Get creative and show your team spirit with a team costume and gather the largest and loudest cheering team you can! Award will go to the team that hits the highest decibel.
Each sled team needs to raise a minimum of $250. Ask people to sponsor your team’s sled to help a good cause. Click here for some ideas to get your fundraising efforts started and you can earn incentives for your hard work!
Can’t put sled together this year but want to help us fundraise? You can still rally a team, win great prizes, and join us for the festivities on February 8th, 2020 at Four Seasons Golf & Ski Center in Fayetteville.
WIN FUN AWARDS like Fastest Sled, Slowest Sled, Highest Fundraising Team, Best Costume, Most Creative Sled, Loudest Cheer Team, and Best Social Media Team
1) When else do you get to fly down a hill in a box?
2) Limp Lizard BBQ...say no more
3) Bells Brewery Bar - Great, local brews!
4) The chance to smack talk all your competitors...in a friendly way
5) Cast your vote for CNY's Best Wintry Beverage
6) Revisit your childhood and save $$$ with reduced price snow tubing
7) Watch your favorite weather man Jim Teske pilot the Channel 9 Sled
8) Pretend you love winter but actually stay toasty in our heated tent
9) What else will you be doing on a snowy day in February?
10) Give back and support your community, which is what it's all about!
ACR Health’s mission is to create healthy communities by opening doors to services that enhance the well being of all.
ACR Health provides a range of support services for individuals with chronic diseases, including HIV/AIDS; prevention services to keep people free of sexually transmitted diseases and hepatitis C, youth services that equip young people with skills to make healthy choices throughout their lives; and Q Centers for youth to promote equality, celebrate diversity, and create a safer, more accepting and inclusive community for all.
ACR Health is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. To learn more visit acrhealth.org.