Some of the rules may have changed, but the winter fun will still include awards and a few surprises! Work virtually with friends, family, and coworkers to raise funds for the clients of ACR Health.
Craftsman Inn & Suite's Dine-to-Donate
Wednesday, February 3, 4pm-close
Reservation required. A percentage of each meal purchased benefits ACR Health. Bid on some amazing items at the silent auction.
Limp Lizard, Western Lights and North Syracuse locations!!
February 20, all day
1) When else do you get to fly down a hill in a box?
2) Get outside and have FUN!!
3) Team Building - socially distanced, of course!
4) The chance to smack talk all your competitors...in a friendly way
5) Cast your vote for CNY's Best Wintry Beverage
6) Revisit your childhood and save $$$ with reduced price snow tubing
7) Use your creativity!
8) Find new ways to enjoy the winter
9) What else will you be doing on a snowy day in February?
10) Give back and support your community, which is what it's all about!
ACR Health’s mission is to create healthy communities by opening doors to services that enhance the well being of all.
ACR Health provides a range of support services for individuals with chronic diseases, including HIV/AIDS; prevention services to keep people free of sexually transmitted diseases and hepatitis C, youth services that equip young people with skills to make healthy choices throughout their lives; and Q Centers for youth to promote equality, celebrate diversity, and create a safer, more accepting and inclusive community for all.
ACR Health is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. To learn more visit acrhealth.org.