Epilepsy is what unites us, and together we will walk in solidarity for epilepsy.
In 2021, we are introducing the walk into more communities as we host walks in nine cities across Minnesota – Bemidji, Duluth, Fargo/Moorhead, Mankato, Marshall, Rochester, St. Cloud, and the Twin Cities. The walks are the largest fundraising and awareness event in Minnesota to benefit people impacted by epilepsy.
Join the thousands who will walk across the state this fall to raise awareness for epilepsy, raise funds for EFMN, and raise a sense of community with others impacted by epilepsy.
Registration & Pre-Event Activities | 8:30 AM
Walk | 10:00 AM
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will there be seating? Sections 30-34 will be open during the registration & activities portion of the event, and again for the program following the walk. You are free to sit in these sections during the pre-walk, but don't miss out on all the fun activities on the west end of the stadium!
- Can I bring my pet? No, the only animals allowed inside Allianz Field are service animals. Please do not bring any pets.
- Can I bring in food and beverages? No, we will provide free beverages (water and Gatorade) for all to use. Outside food is not allowed. Please do not bring personal coolers or large amounts of food to share. Local food trucks will be on-site with meals for purchase following the walk and program.
- Can I bring a chair? No, there will be enough seating inside the stadium for all and chairs are not needed.
- Can I bring a bag/purse/backpack? Yes, small bags are allowed but limited to a size of 12x12x6.
- What are the pre-walk activities this year? Activities include but are not limited to lawn games, bouncy houses, balloon artists, face painting, etc...
- What's the walk path? We are walking inside the stadium on the upper concourse. There will be time for people to walk three times around the concourse before the program begins and then move to the stands. Time estimated for the walk is 30-minutes.
- Can we walk on the field? As much as we'd love to let you and your team run free on the Loons' pitch, we are not allowed on the field.
- Is it wheelchair, walker, and stroller accessible? Yes, the entire walk and activity area is accessible to wheelchairs, walkers, and strollers. Everything takes place on one level, and there is space to accommodate individuals during the program portion.
- If I leave, can I re-enter the stadium? Once you have gone through security, you are unable to re-enter Allianz Field.