Fundraise $100+ to enter into our drawing for the chance to win an All Star Party Package from Windy City Game Theater!
1) Build your page. Make it personal. Set a goal, share your story and upload some fun photos! Log-in with the same e-mail and password you used to register, then visit "Manage my page" in the upper corner to get started.
2) Make the first donation. Show your commitment and determination by making that first gift (it can be as low as $10!)
3) Send emails or text messages to your inner circle. Don't doubt the generosity of others, especially those close to you! We even put together the perfect fundraising templates - just click on "Manage my page", "Raise at least $500" and then "Ask your friends."
4) Share and fundraise on social media. Through that management dashboard, click on "Invite Friends to get Involved" to share your personal fundraising link on Facebook and/or Twitter.
5) Does your company have a matching gift program? Make an impact with your workplace and double your donations!
6) Send thank you notes. Express how grateful you are for your donors' generosity and support to help make everyday life possible for individuals with profound disabilities.
Questions? Contact Race Director, Celine Pierce at (630) 593-5473 or firstname.lastname@example.org