1. The AJF Golf 4 Autism will have a maximum of 150 participants which will include a combination of AJ Foundation volunteers, golfers in the morning round and golfers in the afternoon round.
2. Registration and Check-in will take place on the front porch of MakeField Highlands Golf Clubhouse.
3. Sanitizing stations will be available on the front porch of the Clubhouse, inside the Clubhouse and outside on the back Porch & Patio.
4. Frequently touched surfaces such as tables, chairs, and supply containers etc. will be cleaned and disinfected repeatedly during the event.
5. Shared objects such as pens, iPad, clipboards, coolers etc. will be cleaned and disinfected between uses.
6. Volunteers or golfers who are feeling sick or showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chill, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea) will be asked to stay home.
The registration fee is $200 per golfer. This includes two rounds of golf, Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Cocktail Reception and Dinner.
You have the option of playing only one round of golf. Please choose the type of registration for which round you will be playing. The registration fee is $200 for either one or two rounds.
Yes. Online registration closes on Friday, October 15th, 2021 at 5 p.m. However, if you are past the registration deadline, late registration will be accepted based upon availability. Please contact us at 215-598-8175 or Info@AJFoundation.org
The morning round you will play your best ball. The afternoon round will be a scramble format.
No, Marathoners will be playing on the same course as the rest of the Golfers. An announcement will be made by the Golf Pro before tee off begins asking golfers to step aside on the course when the Marathoners come through.
Of course! We appreciate all donations. Make sure to take advantage of the social media and email tools that will be available to you through your fundraising page, once you have registered, to solicit sponsors to donate towards your fundraising goal.
Yes. Our website is secured through OneCause, the peer-peer software this site is built on. OneCause offers a secure processing gateway which protects your private information such as passwords and credit card numbers submitted to our website.
Yes. All donations are tax deductible. Once the donation is completed online, the donor will receive a confirmation email that will include their donation summary along with The AJ Foundation's tax identification number.
Please mail checks to The AJ Foundation For Children With Autism, P.O. Box 234, Wycombe, PA 18980. If it is a sponsor donation, please indicate which golfer should receive credit for the donation. The donation amount will be uploaded manually onto our website and will be reflected in the golfer's fundraising total. If it is a registration, please include with the check the name and address of the golfer along with whether the golfer is playing in the morning round, afternoon round, or both rounds. Donors will then receive a tax receipt "thank you" letter through the mail.