Online registration for this event is now closed, but you can still join us! Registration opens at 7:30AM on Sunday, October 1, and walk-ins are encouraged! Please come to 40th Street & Locust Walk to register.
Are You Ready To Make An Impact?
Join Campus Apartments as we support Team IMPACT's national All In 5K with an in-person event in Philadelphia! The route will begin and end at 40th & Locust, taking you through University City, Penn’s campus, and the beautiful Locust Walk.
By participating in the All In 5K, you are joining Team IMPACT's nationwide community in a day of solidarity while also helping to raise critical funds so that Team IMPACT can continue to get all kids in the game.
When? Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 9:00 AM
Where? 40th & Locust at the start of Locust Walk
Why? To make an IMPACT
Step 1: Register to join Campus Apartments' team.
Step 2: Fundraise - Connect with friends, family and co-workers using resources in our toolkit.
Step 3: Participate in the in-person event on Sunday, October 1, and capture it all!
- The first 1,000 people to raise $50 will receive an official Team IMPACT hat!
- The top ten participant fundraisers will win a swag bag full of exclusive Team IMPACT and All In 5K gear!
- The top participant and top team fundraiser will each win a swag bag full of exclusive Team IMPACT and All In 5K gear and a personalized piece of Team IMPACT artwork!
- The top Campus Apartments team will win special recognition (and coveted bragging rights)!
Keep an eye out for additional opportunities to win special prizes through fundraising challenges announced on the Team IMPACT and Campus Apartments social channels leading up to the big day!
* Top participant and team fundraisers are based on all participants nationally.
** Top participants can be registered as an individual or as part of a team.
What is Team IMPACT?
Team IMPACT is a non-profit organization that matches children facing serious illness and disability with college sports teams, creating a long-term, life-changing experience for everyone involved. Through their unique multiyear program, their mission is to guide children and teams alike in a mutually beneficial relationship of belonging, empowerment, and resilience. Learn more by visiting teamimpact.org & the All In participant toolkit.