Thank you for signing up to volunteer! Your participation is critical to the success of our event. We're offering a range of volunteer opportunities to give you plenty of ways you can get involved and show your support.
- Help send out information about the Walk to encourage individuals and teams to register.
- Make outreach efforts to potential teams.
- Help identify potential new teams, walkers and runners.
- Identify potential new businesses to sponsor the event.
- Make outreach efforts to potential new sponsors.
- Ensure all sponsor receive their benefits for support.
- Help determine what messages need to be sent and when.
- Work on our website and through our social media accounts to update/schedule content.
- Outreach efforts to media contact to help promote the event.
- Help determine the virtual experience for Walk Day, including live broadcast of the event.
- Determine all on-site (Pittsburgh, PA) logistic needs, including recruitment of volunteers to help day of.
- Set-up/tear down at Kennywood Park.
Day Of Volunteer (Kennywood Park)
- Help check in Runners and Walkers at Registration
- Help guide runners during the 5K
- Children's Activites
- T-shirt pickup
- General event support