Join us to celebrate ACR Health's 21st Annual First Frost - ONLINE!!
Help us continue the 20+ years of supporting HIV/AIDS prevention and programming in Northern New York, and help us lead the charge for LGBTQ equality and fight against addiction and poverty.
Experience the First Frost with fun activities, important information, and a community committed to making a difference LIVE & ONLINE!!
FORM A TEAM TO COMPETE & FUND RAISE!
Round up your friends, coworkers, or family and form a team! Get creative and show your team spirit with a costume and win the Spirit Award. Ask people to sponsor your team to help a good cause. You can earn incentives for your hard work or choose to dedicate all donations to ACR Health!
Join us on Tuesday, September 29, 6pm to learn more about what the 21st Annual First Frost will be like online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invitation to the event.
Join us on Friday, October 23, 3-5pm at Zoo New York
to drop off donations and pick up your goody bag.
1) To support the life-saving work of ACR Health.
2) I believe the wellbeing of all!
3) I want everyone to have the opportunity to achieve optimal health and equity.
4) Build community during a challenging time for all.
5) Walking is good exercise.
6) Celebrate 21 years of the First Frost and many more to come!
7) Unplug for a day with your friends and family online!
8) Spread the word about the great work of ACR Health
9) Meet new people with the same passions as you!
10) Give back and support your community!
ACR Health’s mission is to create healthy communities by opening doors to services that enhance the wellbeing of all.
ACR Health provides a range of support services for individuals with chronic diseases, including HIV/AIDS; prevention services to keep people free of sexually transmitted infections and hepatitis C, youth services that equip young people with skills to make healthy choices throughout their lives; and Q Centers for youth to promote equality, celebrate diversity, and create a safer, more accepting and inclusive community for all.