The Five in 50 Covered Bridge ride is the premier ride in the region because of our people. Help riders from throughout the nation make this most memorable bicycling experience by volunteering! Some of the available volunteer opportunities include the following:
- Help operate one of several SAG (Supply and Gear) stops throughout the route. Duties include setting up the stop, distributing food and beverages, and taking photos.
- Assist in registration and rider check-in the morning of the event. This volunteer opportunity includes set up, organization, and distribution of the shirts, maps, swag bags, rider bracelets, etc. This team of volunteers also checks in the pre-registered riders and will manage "day-of-event" registrations.
- Help assemble swag bags that are distributed to riders at check-in.
- Transport supplies to the Boys and Girls Club and the SAG stops.
- Inspect the route prior to and the morning of the event. Ensure corrective actions are taken as needed.
- Mark the route with signs and spray paint.
- Collect all signs and supplies used for the event at the Boys and Girls clubs and SAG stops and return to the proper storage locations.
Click here to register as a volunteer