Hats On For Healthcare participation is easy! All you have to do is wear a hat and make a donation!
Every March, Individuals and organizations, together with their employees, members, and clients, are invited to put on fun and creative headwear to fundraise in support of much needed programs and equipment. This year’s event will support Windsor Regional Hospital’s Paediatrics Program & Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Instructions on how to make donations through our Online Platform can be found below under Registration.
ONLINE HATS ON FOR HEALTHCARE PLATFORM
Our Online Hats On For Healthcare Platform is easy and fun to use! It will allow you to register your organization up as a TEAM and compete with other organizations across our community! Who will have the most fashionable, silly, or creative hat? Who will put together the most unique fundraising event? Which team will raise the most funds? There will be lots of ways for you to connect with people all across Windsor-Essex to share why you’re putting your Hats On For Healthcare this year!
- Start your own team: If you are an organization wishing to participate in this year’s event, please select the option to register your organization as a team.
- Create a team name – this can simply be the name of your organization, or you can get creative with it. Once you have created a team name click “start team”
- Register Your Team – Select a sign-up option for your team – either through a social media channel, or through an e-mail address. By selecting a social media channel, you can connect your account to our site and use the hashtag #HatsOnForHealthcare to automatically populate content for other participants to see!
- Enter Organization Information – Add your team’s contact information here.
- Confirm Your Registration and Submit – Congrats! You are all signed up!
- Registration Complete! Set Up Your Page – Here you can set a fundraising goal for your team, add a company logo, and tell us why you are raising money for Hats On For Healthcare this year.
- Register an individual: Individuals can register and join a team or remain independent. If you are encouraging your employees to join, be sure to have them select the “find an existing team” option!
- Register as an individual – Select “individual” option and select to sign up either through a social media channel, or through an e-mail address. By selecting a social media channel, you can connect your account to our site and use the hashtag #HatsOnForHealthcare to automatically populate content for other participants to see!
- Enter Contact Information – Add your contact information here.
- Registration Complete! Set Up Your Page – Here you can set up a personal fundraising goal and tell us why you are raising money for Hats On For Healthcare this year! (Note, if a participant forgot to join a team, or wishes to join a team after registration, they simply have to find the team once they are logged in and click “Join Team!”
- Make A Donation: If you would prefer to not register as a team or individual, but would like to support the campaign, you can simply make a straight donation through our online platform.
- Click “Make a Donation” – Here you can select an amount, select whether the donation is being made by a company or an individual, and enter in your contact and payment information.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us at 519-985-2656.
All donations through our online portal will be automatically receipted, if eligible.
If you are collecting cash donations and would prefer to send in a donation via cash or cheque, please send to:
Windsor Regional Hospital Foundation
1995 Lens Avenue
Donations received offline will be added to our online portal manually. If you wish to keep your donation anonymous, please indicate so when submitting your donation.
Now that you and your organization have signed up, have fun! Show us your best hats by uploading photos to our online portal or by posting to social media using the hashtag #HatsOnForHealthcare.