Welcome to the Team!
Thank you for joining us for A Night in the Cold on Dec. 5th. Your advocacy is so important as we raise crucial funds and awareness for the homeless families and individuals in our community.
We’ve made getting started easy, here’s a checklist to help you kick off your campaign:
- Starter Kit: To access your Starter Kit, please use the following link to access the personalized event portal below
- Set up your peer-to-peer campaign.
- Detailed instructions are included in the Starter Kit.
- It’s time to start fundraising! Share your story and why you're participating in A Night in the Cold.
- Email and Social Media templates included in the Starter Kit, along with fundraising tips.
- Get ready for A Night in the Cold
- Be sure to check out some of our examples of places to sleep and tips for braving the elements also in the Starter Kit.
- Fundraising follow-up: Supporters can easily forget and reminder emails are more successful than the initial email. Most supporters are happy to donate to a worthy cause and support your efforts.