Sledding Derby Rules
Here are the 8 simple rules:
- Only regular cardboard, duct tape, masking tape, scotch tape and paint may be used to construct the cardboard sleds.
- Only corrugated cardboard may be used - no industrial pressed cardboard, no plastics of any kind.
- Sled can't be wrapped in plastic material.
- Sleds must have a front, rear, bottom, and two sides.
- No wood, glue, industrial adhesives, staples, ropes, twine or wire will be permitted on the sled.
- Keep designs family-friendly. No profanity.
- Sled pilot MUST wear a helmet. Four Seasons has them for rent if you don't have your own.
- Pilot, Pusher, and sled ONLY are allowed at the hill top during the derby.