Looking for a place to stay before or after your Spin For Kids Ride?
- Cottages, Yurts, & Campsites (Tents, Trailers, & RV's)
Sign up for a cabin or room as a team, as a family, with multiple families, or get a true camp experience by joining a cabin of other individual riders. Separated by mileage and gender you can sign up as an individual or with a friend!
See our any mileage cabin listing if you are coming with a friend but don't mind cabin mates waking up at different times for different routes.
Click HERE to register!
- Check in as early as 4:00 PM on Saturday, September 30th.
- Dinner Provided by CTL from 6:30-7:30
- Sign up for a Cabin "Community Style" or as an individual family, or your whole team.
- Finish the night with Campfire, Smores, Trivia, and some dances to get you warmed up for your ride in the morning.
- Grab n' Go breakfast from the gym
- Open activities on Saturday night and Sunday morning include: Putt Putt, Tennis, Nature Trail, Tree House, and Sports Field.
- BYOB & BYO-Linens. Or rent linens from Camp for an additional $15.
- Camp Twin Lakes is a non-smoking and drug-free facility.
See Explore Georgia Suggestions HERE
- 14450 Paras Dr, Covington, GA 30014
Hampton Inn- Approx. 20 Min From ctl (14.8 miles)
- 14460 Paras Dr, Covington, GA 30014
- 2176 Monticello St. SW, Covington, GA 30014
See explore Georgia suggestions here
- 260 W Washington St, Madison, GA 30650
- 10401 Ramada Ln, Madison, GA 30650
Looking for a more unique stay- search Air BnB for surrounding cities-Rutledge, Madison, Social Circle, Covington, Conyers.