THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE
WORLD'S LARGEST PET WALK!
If you've already raised some money for the World’s Largest Pet Walk, THANK YOU! Below are instructions on how to turn in donations to Pet Partners. When fundraising, encourage your donors to use your walk page to donate. It is simple and secure, and they are given a tax receipt immediately. Be sure to try our new Facebook integration to help reach more people with a simple click of a button.
Directions for Donors:
- Got to worldslargestpetwalk.org and click the Donate tab on the top right.
- In the search box, look up the name of the team or individual walker who you'd like your donation to count toward.
- Click on the Donate button next to the result that matches who you'd like to support.
- On the donation form, enter the amount you'd like to donate, your personal information, and payment information.
- Don't forget to provide some words of encouragement for the walker after you submit your payment!
Turning in Donations Through Your Walk Page:
- If you receive cash, you can deposit the money and then enter a donation from your own account. Simply follow the directions above to enter these gifts.
- You can add other offline donations that you'll mail in but adding them in as soon as you receive them gives your fundraising goal a quick boost! Log into your World’s Largest Pet Walk account, and click the Ask for donations and thank donors button at the bottom of your left dashboard panel.
- Click Enter cash/checks to enter the gift. When you've filled in all the information, click Submit.
- Follow the steps below to mail in the check or cash.
Mailing a Check:
Please mail funds to:
345 118th Ave SE, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98005
Use this form to denote who the donation is from and what team/walker this gift should be applied to.
If you have questions about World’s Largest Pet Walk or need assistance with your fundraiser, please email firstname.lastname@example.org