How to Get Started
Signing Up is Easy!
1. Click the “Get Involved” Drop down then “Register to as a Participant”
2. Choose the best method for you to register (Email, Facebook, Google, or Twitter)
3. Select whether you would like to participate as an individual or join/start a team
4. Enter your information and answer any questions along the way
5. Click Finish, you did it! Now, let’s Set Up Your Page!
How to Manage Your Page
For a full help guide please follow this link to the OneCause Fundraiser Guide
Once you register, you will be taken to your page dashboard to set up your fundraising page and will get a short tour of the settings area. Add as much or as little as you would like including photos, messages, and blurbs! The area to the left in the picture below will guide you through this process and check things off as you go!
If you ever need to get back to this area, clicks your photo/avatar at the top right of the page.
Activity Option for all Participants
We have a bunch of extra activities that you can take part in once you’re registered (almost all of these activities are completely optional), see the full list below!
-- Upload a Photo – Celebrate Founders' Day and upload photos of past chapter meetings, Fraternity events, or any other Deltasig related fun!
-- Upload a Video – Show your fundraising spirit to anyone who views your page!
-- Tell your favorite Story – Share some experiences with us and show your Deltasig pride!
-- Host a Fundraising Event – Set up an event to share with friends and family to fundraise! You can ask for donations for participation or sell things that people would be interested in! Examples: Bake Sale, Cookout, Movie Viewing, Auction, and more!